Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Transformation!

Yesterday was an amazing day. I felt a shift in energy, both in my body and mind. I’ve never experienced such a high level of energy before. It's been a year since I started slowly training myself mentally and physically, and I believe it's starting to pay off. I'm not comparing myself to others, but compared to how I’ve felt throughout my life, I’ve never felt this strong. I used to be weak and tired, even in my teenage years. Now, I'm amazed at myself and grateful for not giving up on me.

Recently, I discovered skills I never noticed before by helping someone. I’m still a part of something much bigger than myself, and if it’s successful, I can touch the lives of many people who are truly in need. The thought of that creates a good feeling and even thrills me.

My new learning had stopped in the past few months due to my chaotic mind, and I need to rebuild my learning habit. I’ve started by listening to audiobooks, and recently, I finished a book called "Lighter." The author talked about how a meditation habit changed his life. That book soothed my mind. I’m glad I’ve rebuilt my regular meditation habit, and I think it saved my life.

I have a professional counselor friend, but she’s also busy with her life, so I can’t always talk to her. In the long run, we can only rely on ourselves for our needs, both mentally and physically, and developing habits that can be our coping resources can truly save our lives.

I’ve been faithfully training my mental muscles daily for the past 179 days, and it seems they have absorbed the shocks that came to me to a certain extent. I’m thankful to myself from one year ago and 179 days ago for all the right decisions I made. I want to thank myself a year from now, so I’ll keep working towards my goals, no matter how chaotic the situation is. 

These are my thoughts on this early morning of a unique day, filled with amazing energy and positivity.

image generated with AI

No comments:

Post a Comment