Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Unburdening!

I am experiencing a bit of self-doubt and feeling a little nervous because I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I am also making minor mistakes one after another, but I think it's just part of the process. I am moving in the direction of uncertainty and the unknown, but yes, I have been there before. I feel a mix of happiness and excitement, and I think I am enjoying that feeling. It's been a long time since I felt this way.

Over the past few months, I haven't had much opportunity to study new things, and therefore, I am restarting my regular training. I decided to change my eating habits, though I am still struggling with it. My blood pressure is normal and stable, and I've been able to resume my physical activities over the past few days.

For now, my focus is inward and on self-improvement. If someone annoys or hurts me, I do speak about it, but I don't take pleasure in saying bad things about others, and I am not a habitual gossiper. Such things make me feel worse, not better. I can remember things, but I am not vindictive. I deeply believe in karma, and therefore, I don't hold grudges. Forgiveness and detachment are my ways of living.

These days, I have learned that detachment is not really a choice for me; it happened on its own. When I look back on my life, I find that I no longer feel anything for those who hurt me deeply in the past. I can truly wish them well and even be happy for their success and fulfillment. I see this as a blessing because holding a grudge feels like a burden to me. I want to feel lighter, and I try not to carry the weight of past grievances.

Many people may not understand me, but I think that's okay. Everything is embedded in my belief system and the direction in which I am heading.

These are some of my thoughts from this early morning.

Image generated with AI

No comments:

Post a Comment