Thursday, September 5, 2024

Moment of Serenity!

This morning, I saw the sky like a painting again, and my mind was calm and serene.

I reflected on my emotional turmoil over the past few weeks. Even just yesterday morning, I was irritated with my sister who was helping me.

Now I can see that all she is doing is for me, to make my life easier, and everything is done out of love.

There is no self-interest for her; she is simply doing things her way, not the way I want, which is why I was irritated.

I realize I should let go of control over situations.

Things will not always go my way, and my hopes and dreams will not always come true.

There are people who love me and care about me, giving their time and taking pains to help and support me.

I should see it, acknowledge it, be satisfied with it, and be grateful for it.

Today and yesterday are not much different in my life, but my inner thoughts have changed, and because of that, I feel a significant difference.

These inner thoughts drive my life, and I should be aware of that.

Since I crave peace, I should cultivate more peaceful thoughts rather than harmful ones.

The past few months have proven that I need to do more inner work to become the person I truly want to be.

I need to be more grounded and live more in the present moment.

With gratitude and peaceful thoughts, I know I will be able to find better solutions for daily, unavoidable challenges.

In my current state of mind, I can forgive everyone who has caused me pain, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

I want to remember and maintain this state of mind as much as possible, so I am recording it here.

this morning's sky

No comments:

Post a Comment